Errin Krystal nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! She’s a really good writer (NSFW… Cynthia’s dark love of adult fiction revealed :D) and she has a Patreon which you should all totally support.* Thank you Errin!!!!
* patreon is a crowdfunding site on which you pay the Creator of Art some amount of money x per month / thing they make and they Make Things and give stuff to you in return.
- Answer the eleven questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate up to eleven wonderful bloggers and write eleven (possibly fiendish) questions for them to answer.
so I did something like this before but whatever
#1. What is your favorite movie/book quote?
TOO MANY ERRIN WHYYYY
“Most problems can be solved through cake” ~ The Gospel of Loki
This really long one from American Gods ~ American Gods
#2. If you could wake up and suddenly be amazing at any new skill, what would it be? Me, I would love to be able to draw.
Also, properly use hashtags.
Basically be a functioning social person who Knows How to Social Media (trademarked).
#3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
London. Or Iceland. Or.
#4. Plotter or Pantser?
…both, occasionally. Usually plotter. Sometimes I stab everything and do everything and rip apart my old plot and then that plot becomes a mess of incoherent
yarn? paper? trees? fish and I need to make up a new one.
#5. Do you believe in aliens?
Yes, it seems unlikely that we are the only life forms in the entire universe.
#6. Someone insults your favorite book/movie/TV series, you…?
Throw it at them. Stab them with spoons. And knitting needles. And whatever else is handy.
#7. Vampire or Werewolf?
Werewolf. Not particularly interested in drinking blood, though flying seems nice… but still werewolf.
#8. If you were King/Queen for a day, what would you do?
Be stressed and sleep.
#9. What would your Superhero name be?
…Bob? Cynthia the Magnificent Bob? Dingding?
No interest in being a superhero. It’s too stressful.
#10. If you could have dinner with any historical figure (dead or alive) who would it be?
Depends on definition of historical figure…
a) Christopher Columbus, so I could slip poison into his drink and he would die a painful death, or
b) 曹操 (Caocao?) who is a historical Chinese dude you’ve never heard of. He did cool stuff and lost a war.
#11. What is the meaning of life, the universe, and everything?
Life: the condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death.
Universe: all existing matter and space considered as a whole; the cosmos.
Everything: all things.
* New Oxford American Dictionary, which appears to be contradictory
I don’t feel like tagging anyone so I’ll just shove questions at you and if you feel like doing this tag you can do it though I think the Infinity Dreams award has passed through the blogverse and it’s almost the exact same thing?
- Least favorite word.
- Do you like fish?
- Do you like sharks? What kind?
- Where do you like reading?
- Where do you like writing / drawing / engaging in creative activity?
- Favorite Chinese fooooooood.
- Can fish live in trees? Why or why not? Support your answer with evidence.
- Favorite author?
- Jackets or sweaters?
- Composition notebooks or spiral?
- What instrument(s?!?!) do you play, and if you don’t what would you like to play?
- (obviously the answer to the last question is the ukulele)
- (actually I play the ukulele and the piano so shhhh)
(fun fact: i believe the last tag i did six months ago has zero views let me check)
(it has ONE.)
(I still love you guys)